GrainMate GM-101 Moisture Meter is an effective, low-cost grain moisture meter which makes it easy to accurately measure the moisture content in grains and animal feed before storage,
GrainMate is ideal for measuring the moisture content of several commodities including corn, rice, chick pea. wheat, sorghum and soya bean with the capacity to support up to 32 different crops.
Its simple and straight-forward design makes it easy for anyone to use with little or no guidance and its unique, sensitive sensor lying within a strong, robust probe enables easy insertion into bags and bulk samples of grains, feed and agricultural commodities.
- 16 x 2 liquid crystal display which gives a large digital readout of moisture, temperature and relative humidity on the LCD.
- Accurate relative humidity +/- 2% over given range. Temperature +/- 0.2°C.
- Reaches equilibrium within 5 minutes.
- Portable handheld unit which is easy to carry around and can be used anywhere.
- Easy to use. Simply insert, select your crop and read. No sampling, weighing or grinding needed.
- Rugged plastic unit with strong aluminium probe and firm handle constructed to perform even in harsh conditions.
- Uses a single 9V battery to power device for a long time.
- Calibrated for measurement of moisture in multiple grains with the capacity to support
up to 32 different grains and legumes
Each package of the GrainMate Grain Moisture Tester includes 1(one) pcs each of:
- GrainMate Handheld Unit
- GrainMate Metal Probe
- 9V Alkaline Battery
- Carry-on Leather Bag
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty card