Sesi Technologies is an award-winning agric technology startup that provides African farmers and agribusinesses with affordable technologies to help them reduce losses and increase productivity.
Founded in 2018, we are headquartered in Kumasi, Ghana where we are pursuing our mission to lead the way to no poverty and zero hunger in the emerging world by empowering farmers and agribusinesses with affordable technology solutions.
We currently have a growing portfolio of post-harvest technology products and services, including our own locally manufactured grain moisture meter, GrainMate, which makes it easy for anyone who works with grains to accurately measure the moisture content in their grains so they can cut down on post-harvest losses.
As part of our goal to increase the adoption and use of GrainMate and our other products, we are looking to build a sales team.
As a Sales Representative, your key roles would be to sell the company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, training and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support.
While the company is based in Kumasi, you won’t be required to move to Kumasi as this is a part-time role.
- Promote the company’s products and services to potential prospects using a variety of changes.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Convert leads into customers.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Preparing reports from presentations with prospects.
- Create and deliver presentations on company products.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- You will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a sales role.
- Understanding of how to manage customer relationships.
- Excellent, selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong passion for agriculture. Experience working in the agric field is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage.
- Highly self-motivated
- Good compensation based on allowances and commissions.
- Opportunity to transition to full-time role based on performance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting startup environment and contribute significantly to SDG goals.
- Access to professional career development resources.
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Time Commitment Required||At least 10hrs/Week|
|Compensation||Allowances + Commissions|
|Deadline||4th September, 2020|